Saturday, May 31, 2008

FWD: Morning Manna (June 1); BP: Job 35; RBTTY: Jn. 12:27-50; II Chron.

 Please pray for Brother Tom about some decisions coming up.  I was in touch with him this past week.   He is also chaplain in Army Reserves and has been to Landstuhl Germany where some of our seriously wounded go from war zones.  God Bless
Samuel D. High
sdhigh@aristotle.net

 



-----Original Message-----
From: Apostle Tom <pressingon@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sat, 31 May 2008 20:16:18 -0500
To: <pressingon@hotmail.com>
Subject: Morning Manna (June 1); BP: Job 35; RBTTY: Jn. 12:27-50; II Chron.
 

June 1                                                                                                                           “Songs In the Night”

 

              “But none says, ‘Where is God, my Maker, Who gives songs in the night’?”

                                                                                                                                                          Job 35:10

There, in the stillness of the night,

I feel His tender touch;

A touch that eases my anxious heart

When my problems seem too much.

 

As I lie there in prayer

During the darkness, oh so deep,

I feel His arms around me

When all I want to do is weep.

 

Like the warbling of a nightingale,

That sings alone at night,

The groanings from my troubled heart

Are heard by the One Who frees from fright.

 

His ears are always attentive

To our sighs and flowing tears

And in the cool, night breezes

We hear Him whisper, “Fear not—for I am here.”

 

As we rest on His firm promises

And hear His evening songs,

We realize that He ever knows our needs

And will keep us from all danger and wrong.

 

This One, Who watches the tiny sparrows,

And knows when even one of them falls,

Is the same One Who knows our every need

And will supply them when on Him we do call.

 

Yes, it’s during the night-watches

When all the world does sleep,

That we hear the Lord’s tender love songs

And His promises that He’s faithful to keep.

 

Although our journey may take us

Through valleys so deep and dark,

It is His Presence and reassuring Night Songs

That will sustain us from the time we embark.

 

                                                                                    --Tom Smith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]